Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Awakening...

Folks,

Have been thinking about the information revolution in the world today and everyday we are bombarded with soo much information. There are some things we learn..somethings we forget...somethings we wish to learn, but skips our mind in this daily grind..and somethings we learn, but ignore...
Each and every moment we think about infinite thoughts and possibilities, we have so many ideas which get lost in our muddled minds...and sometime on a lazy weekend, when you are relaxed and thinking about nothing, u suddenly get a feeling of deja-vu...u remember some thought which had crossed your mind before..and u resolve to do something about it...only to wake up the other day to be lost in the daily grind again..

So here I am , after losing a fortune over all the ideas I didn't write and all the knowledge I didn't store..that I woke up and thought about writing this as a blog.

I have decided to blog about any new thing which I would learn that day, or new idea which would cross my mind that day, however stupid it may sound. I hope someday I can earn a fortune out of one of these...Atleast they would serve as a knowledge repository for me..

Scientists are still reasearching on the waste papers on which Einstein scribbled..ain't they?
Why not give a structured blog to the scientists of the future ;-)

Your suggestions, ideas, thots, learnings are welcome..

Cheerios!
Sidd


No comments:

Post a Comment